Rapper Freda Rhymz releases stunning photos to celebrate her birthday




Rapper Freda Rhymz releases stunning photos to celebrate her birthday

Talented rapper and songwriter Freda Rhymz born Freda Baffour has released some stunning photos to break the internet as she turns a year older.

She is versatile and create music across Afrobeat, Hip-hop and Highlife.

The young and talented rapper has got the internet buzzing following the release at her birthday pictures.


She posted: "I’m grateful to God for blessing me with this new chapter of my life🎊🥳Happy birthday to me🎁 "


See Post Below

I’m grateful to God for blessing me with this new chapter of my life
Confetti ball
Partying face
Happy birthday to me
Wrapped present

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENO BARONY FEATURES STRONGMAN AND SISTER DEBORAH IN HER NEXT TO RELEASE SINGLE

All You Need To Know About Maclight, Fast - Rising Afro Highlife Artiste From Ghana

"I wont sing supuu again" – Wendy Shay cries after short Earth Tremor