"I wont sing supuu again" – Wendy Shay cries after short Earth Tremor

By: Qwame Macshat



Wendy shay took on  her twitter  handle to beg God for forgiveness after yesterday Earth tremor.
The Rufftown Records signee and "Uber Driver" Hitmaker who experienced the horrifying tremor took to twitter to ask God for forgiveness if this was a sign of the second coming of Christ and pledge not to sing profane songs again like how we use to see her in the music industry.

Check out what she wrote on Twitter;


"Did u guys feel the earth shake ? Pls Jesus forgive me all my sins if you coming tonight..I promise I won’t sing supuu again”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENO BARONY FEATURES STRONGMAN AND SISTER DEBORAH IN HER NEXT TO RELEASE SINGLE

All You Need To Know About Maclight, Fast - Rising Afro Highlife Artiste From Ghana