Eno Barony and Medikal extend their lyrical banter to Twitter




By : Qwame Macshat

           
                                                                    Ghana's baddest female rapper Eno Barony in her new single "Argument Done" displays some puns and punches which some of them are directed to current Ghana best rapper Medikal.
     According to Eno, he described Medikal to be the ghost writer behind Sista Afia's lyrics and he edges MDK to step forward if he wants to beef her.
      Medikal on his first tweet, "4 years ago eno linked up for a feature, gave her a verse and pulled up to shoot the video when called without charging a penny, never expected her to disrespect me in anyway, especially when I haven't wronged you. This is why people dont do good sometimes I guess"
Eno reply by saying "I appreciate u doing a verse for me way back and I have never disrespected u in any way nor for clout chasing I only sent out a words to the ghost writer and unless u are the ghost writer u can't feel disrespected. Understand my lyrics first Mr. best rapper. #RapGoddes





 Medikal second tweet "Don't ever think I will waste time recording a diss track to a female rapper, expecially when the person looks like corpse. Issa dead tin"


Eno Barony second reply tweet "I understand you saying you never took a penny. Cuz what I gave you back then compared to now was actually a penny. 
NO BE TODAY I BE #CORPSE BRO
I WAS BORN #DEAD
#ArguemntDone #RapGoddess
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENO BARONY FEATURES STRONGMAN AND SISTER DEBORAH IN HER NEXT TO RELEASE SINGLE

All You Need To Know About Maclight, Fast - Rising Afro Highlife Artiste From Ghana

"I wont sing supuu again" – Wendy Shay cries after short Earth Tremor